Know your Numbers: Five Keys to Using Financial Statements
Who Should Attend: Business owners and key staff who want to have a better understanding of how to use their financial statements. The ideal participant in Know Your Numbers will have 2-3 years of financial history and be pursuing financing or having challenges with cash flow.
Topics include how to:
• Use your Balance Sheet and Income Statement in managing your business
• Use break even analysis to improve your decision-making
• Find the source of your cash flow problems
• Increase your company’s cash flow
• Get the banker on your side
Registration and light breakfast begins at 8:00 AM.
The program will begin at 8:30 AM.
To register, go online at https://clients.sbdcmichigan.org/workshop.aspx?ekey=70370069 or call SBDC West Michigan at (616) 331-7370.
Name: Know your Numbers: Five Keys to Using Financial Statements
Date: May 23, 2017
Time: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
Know Your Numbers: Five Keys to Using Financial Statements to Maximize Cash Flow and Increase Access to Capital