Entrepreneur's Toolbox: Resources for Veteran-Owned Businesses
November 1st through the 5th is National Veterans Small Business Week and we want to celebrate and honor our Veteran-Owned small businesses.
In this session we’ll cover:
- Veteran-Owned Small Business Stats
- Certification as a Veteran-Owned business
- Resources available and networking opportunities
Speaker: Mary C Hartfield, SBDC Training Coordinator
Moderator: Qi’Shaun Coyle, Program Coordinator
This webinar is locally sponsored by Huntington Bank.
• We will be unable to provide technical assistance for accessing the webinar beginning 30 minutes prior to the start of the webinar.
• This webinar will take place using GoToWebinar. If you have not used GoToWebinar before, and/or would like to check the compatibility of your computer/mobile device with GoToWebinar, please visit https://support.goto.com/webinar/system-check-attendee.
• Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested in advance.
• Contact Qi'Shaun Coyle at firstname.lastname@example.org.